Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cloche Love

Last year I was so inspired by a picture in the Pottery Barn catalog that I decided to make my very own book cloche.  I posted about it here in case you missed it.  Since Marty over at A Stroll Thru Life is having a cloche party I decided to re-post about my book cloche and show you how I am using it today!

This is the inspiration picture from Pottery Barn.  See it there in the middle?  Don't you just LOVE their great ideas!!

And this is the first vignette I created to display my own version of the book cloche.


Later it ended up on the table behind my out dated but much loved sofa.


Next it made its way to the "book table" in the great room next to the ugly fireplace (don't worry, the fireplace has been updated now and looks MUCH BETTER!  See it here if you missed it!)



And now it is back where books belong, in the great room bookcase.  I think I will leave it here for a long time - it just makes sense, don't ya think?



Be sure to stop by the Cloche Party over at A Stroll Thru Live to see all the creative ways our fellow bloggers have found to use their cloches!


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Shelia said...

Hi Jennifer! Oh, you did a great copy cat of the book cloche! I think anywhere you've placed it - it looks wonderful!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)